Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Memories

Does time fly by for you like it does for me at Christmas time? There are so many things I want to do that the time really flies by. I only accomplish a small portion of what I hoped I could do. As you write your story you will probably have a lot of memories of holiday celebrations because there are usually many things that we do in preparation for our celebration. Write down what you have done this year to celebrate. Then write down the things you have done several times in the past that have become traditions and are an important part of your celebration. Write down the things that were different this year and in the past and why they were different. Ask family members what things they remember from Christmas celebrations. You might could write a whole book just on your Christmas memories.

No comments: