Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What is your Favorite Memory of Springtime?


Here is another idea to write your life story about:

What is your favorite memory of springtime?

You could write just one favorite memory or you could let your memories of springtime inspire several additions to your story.  For me the blossoms on the fruit trees are always so beautiful in the springtime.  One home I lived in had a plum tree just outside the back door.  The pink blossoms contrasted with the purple leaves and made a spectacular sight that I looked forward to each year.  The first time I planted crocuses and saw the leaves coming up through the snow, I was surprised at that first sign of spring.  Watching flowers begin to bloom brings hope that winter is almost over despite a late snow storm or freeze.  Write down your favorite things from springtime and add more to your story. 

No comments: