Saturday, December 29, 2018

You're an Angel #Lighttheworld



Have you had an angel in your life?  Have you been an angel in someone else's life?

I have had many angels in my life.  A couple of weeks ago I had been off work sick.  The day I went back to work I came home I found my front door had been decorated for Christmas.  Some angel decorated it for me.  I had to smile.  Decorating was not something I had been worried about doing, but it looked so nice and I felt loved. 

A few days ago, I received a card in the mail.  I opened it wondering who had sent it since there was no return address.  Inside was a pretty Christmas card and inside the card was a gift card for the local grocery store.  The card was signed Santa.

Sometimes I know who the angels are that have blessed my life.  Sometimes I don't know for sure, so it could be any one of several people that I know or it really could be an angel.  I have been blessed by many angels.  Whether I know who the angel was or not, it has been a real blessing to me to have these angels in my life.

Record your experiences with angels in your story. Describe your feelings.  Tell what the angels did for you.  Record your feelings if you were ever an angel to someone else. 




No comments: