Saturday, December 1, 2012

Have you made special Christmas gifts?

Some years there isn't a lot of money to purchase gifts.  My grandmother sewed gifts and the one I remember best was a full length apron.  My mother made doll clothes for my fashion doll one year.  Another year she and my sister sewed frog pillows that pajamas could be kept under.  Over the years I tried to make gifts.  Some of them turned pretty good, but some of them weren't well made.  You can share your experiences with making gifts in your story.  You can also write about handmade gifts that were given to you.  Many handmade gifts have special meaning.

This year I am hoping to get some photo videos or maybe even some books made (if my finances will allow it).  I am excited to use My Memories Suite to help create these videos or books.  Here's a page I've created with family pets' photos and the Fall 2012 kit from the designer Kreations by Sparky.
 


If you think you might want to create a video or book with your own photos check out My Memories Suite at the link below.  Copy and paste this code STMMMS62320 to save $10 when you make your purchase.

No comments: