Sunday, December 13, 2009

LDS Living Magazine

When I read the following article, I thought that describes my feelings about Santa Claus and Christmas. One family in the town I grew up in didn't let their children believe in Santa Claus. Their kids wouldn't go up to see Santa and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. They felt they weren't being honest with their kids because there is no scientific proof that there is a Santa Claus. History says there was a Saint Nicholas who gave gifts anonymously. I really like this article because believing is a wonderful thing and we can't scientifically prove everything. There are many mysteries in this world and much that we do not know. You can prove something exists, but you can't prove it doesn't exist. I think you will find the following article very interesting to read.

LDS Living Magazine

No comments: